Steamery Cirrus No.2 Steamer - Grey
Make your clothes smooth and crease-free with Cirrus No.2. As opposed to ironing, steaming goes easy and is totally harmless even to fabrics that can't be ironed. The steam will also remove unfresh odors and dirt stains, and make the fabric thicker and richer in color. Steaming is a sustainable option for washing clothes that only need to be refreshed.
Cirrus No.2 combines the best of two worlds; it's an efficient but easy-to-use steamer and a minimalistic design. The Cirrus No.2 is also the best choice if you want to style curtains, bed linen and other textiles in the home.
Save time and wash less frequent
How it works
The hot steam from a hand-steamer lifts the textile fibers – instead of pressing them down like the iron – and makes them swell and regain their natural shape. Steaming is similar to airing clothes. The hot steam removes signs of a garment ever being worn, such as odors, shallow dirt and bacteria.
- Wrinkle-free, fresh and presentable clothes
- Less washing – less energy- and water consuming
- Easy to bring on weekend- and business trips
- Timesaving and suitable for all homes
- Works on all materials except leather and suede. Be gentle on silk