Woolly Made Slim Wallet Brown
- The smaller version of our best seller, the Half Wallet
- Holds 2-8 cards and folded bills
- One pocket on each side and one in the middle
- Measures 3.9" x 2.4"
- Premium U.S. vegetable-tanned leather, dyed brown
- Handmade in Portland, OR USA
Breaking it in
The leather will feel stiff at first. For wallets, we suggest starting with 1-2 cards per pocket. Within two weeks, the leather will break in and the pockets will hold cards more comfortably. Repeat this process if you'd like to carry more, but know that once you stretch the leather it won't go back.
Better over time
Real, high-quality leather is naturally absorbent. It picks up the oils from your skin and other elements it comes into contact with. Over time, this process will give the material a beautiful patina—a softer, darker quality that develops on the surface of the leather, giving it character that's uniquely yours.
It's not essential but we recommend treating the leather with conditioning oil every 3-6 months. This helps the material stay healthy, wear evenly and last longer.